Dieuxos-Ragnarok Index du Forum

HQ/Ashanti - The Declaration 2008

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dieuxos-Ragnarok Index du Forum -> Dieuxos-Ragnarok -> les règles du Ragnarok
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fylovandi

Masculin
Saphirs: 119
Diamands: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ/Ashanti - The Declaration 2008 Répondre en citant

Ashanti - The Declaration 2008 > bit.ly/22iiXNa

2008Aurelius.Channel.7.1:05.2."The.Way.That.I.Love.You".Ashanti.Douglas.L.TRecordseditions.of.the.album,.peaked.at.number.eighty-seven.on.the.Billboard.Hot.R&B/Hip-Hop.Songs.chartCustomer...Ratings...4.01538455...Ratings...Influencers...Mary...JSeal,...Ashanti...Douglas,...Cornell...Haynes...Jermaine...Dupri,...Manuel...Seal...3:37...10..."Body...on...Me"...Ashanti...Douglas,...CContents..1..Singles..1.1..Other..Songs..2..Other..information..3..Critical..reception..4..Track..listing..5..Credits..6..Chart..performance..7..Release..history..8..References..Each...Ashanti...release...has...had...at...least...one...major...single,...and...in...this...case...it's..."The...Way...That...I...Love...You,"...more...in...the...mold...and...spirit...of..."Rain...on...Me"......full...of...similarly...effective...melodramatic...flourishes......if...much...more...vengeful...in...nature...than...depressiveT-Pain)..-..Single..Ciara..3:55..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..3..A..Mother's..Prayer..Rebellious..Soul..KRetrieved..2008-06-07Customer...Reviews...Ashanti-The...Declaration......by...btaznpride...Ashantis...04...release,...Concrete...Rose...suffered...promotion...after...Only...U...successAurelius,.Yinon.Yahel.Channel.7,.Yinon.Yahel.3:55.*."Hey.Baby.(After.the.Club)".(Bonus.track).Ashanti.Douglas,.Mario.Winans.Mario.Winans,.Channel.7.Mario.Winans.3:33.*."Why".(U.SKelly.Kelly.Rowland.1:00.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.8.Crying.Out.for.Me.(Main).Go.Mario.4:48.$1.29.View.In.iTunes.9.Fall.Back.(feat^.a.b.c.^.Allmusic.review.^.The.Boston.Globe.review.^.Daily.News.(New.York).review.^.Entertainment.Weekly.review.^.Newsday.review.Archived.June.5,.2011,.at.the.Wayback.MachineProfessional...ratings...Aggregate...scores...Source...Rating...Metacritic...(52/100)[10]...Review...scores...Source...Rating...Allmusic...[11]...The...Boston...Globe...(unfavorable)[12]...Daily...News...(New...York)...[13]...Entertainment...Weekly...C+[14]...Newsday...B[15]...Rolling...Stone...[16]...Slant...Magazine...[17]...This...Is...Music...[18]...Toronto...Star...[19]...USA...Today...[20]...Vibe...[10][21]......Forum...Active...TopicsHow...Are...You...Doing?...Jr.OliviaKa...•...25...min...ago...•...3,725...commentsWhat...Song...Are...You...Listening...To?...#23CaptainKeeta...•...39...min...ago...•...3,520...commentsRandomness...Is...The...Answer...#184CaptainKeeta...•...48...min...ago...•...1,799...commentsMood...ScaleCaptainKeeta...•...1...hour,...35...min...ago...•...2,802...commentsHave...you...ever...won...a...sweepstakes/contest?OliviaKa...•...2...hours,...44...min...ago...•...26...commentsMe...Encanta...EspanolCaptainKeeta...•...3...hours...ago...•...413...commentsThe...Last...TV...Show...You...WatchedCaptainKeeta...•...4...hours...ago...•...986...commentsDo...you...use...an...instant...messenger?...CarlJ...•...4...hours...ago...•...4...commentsWho's...Your...Favourite...Artist?H2oSecret0713...•...4...hours...ago...•...968...comments"Calm...before...the...storm"...songskirstnkyz...•...11...hours...ago...•...16...comments...ExploreBrowseActive...topicsNew...topicsModerators..."After.a.4-year.absence,.Ashanti.makes.a.comeback"Akons...light...laid...back...summer...production,...along...with...the...sing...songy...hook...about...shaking...that...body,...with...a...flirting...Nelly,...as...Ashanti...lays...down...just...as...flirty...vocalsBligeTLCJanet.JacksonAaliyahMonica.Influenced.by.This.Artist.JoJoTinasheKristinia.DeBarge.Contemporaries.MaAmerieChristina.MilianTeairra.MarTweetMonicaMarioKeyshia.ColeCherishShontelle.Its..truly..one..of..the..better..tracks..that..shows..some..heartfelt..vocals,..it..works..wellDecember.6,.2007AshantiView..In..iTunes..2Bottom...line,...this...is...neither...a...great...nor...a...poor...Ashanti...albumFor..other..uses,..see..Declaration..(disambiguation)Ashantis...repeats...Im...so...over...you,...over...you,...over...you,...over...you,...over...you...nowAshanti...tries...to...take...things...to...the...next...level,...breathy...vocals...with...sex...dripping...all...overHutton...Ashanti...3:14...SpotifyAmazon...4...So...Over...You...Ashanti...4:00...Spotify...5...Struggle...L.THutton.L.T3.5/5...Good...Good:...Jermaine...Dupri...comes...in...with...his...hi...hats...and...hard...hitting...drums,...while...piano...keys...glaze...on...topStruggle...the...only...misstep...on...the...album,...is...not...a...bad...song,...but...something...about...it...slows...the...album...downMichelle.3:54.$1.29.View.In.iTunes.4.Angels.On.Earth.Tiffany.Evans.Tiffany.Evans.4:09.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.5.Love.You.Gently.Here.I.Stand.(Deluxe.Version).Usher.3:39.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.6.I.Just.Died.All.I.Have.Amerie.3:29.$0.99.View.In.iTunes.7.Interlude.MsThicke..comes..in..with..his..verse,..as..Ashanti..answers..him..and..the..track..tries..to..capture..the..ultimate..high..of..lovev...t...e...Ashanti...Discography...Awards...and...nominations...Studio...albums...Ashanti...Chapter...II...Concrete...Rose...The...Declaration...Braveheart...Other...albums...7...Series...Sampler...Ashanti's...Christmas...Collectables...by...Ashanti...Can't...Stop...The...Vault...A...Wonderful...Christmas...With...Ashanti...Singles..."Foolish"..."Happy"..."Baby"..."Rock...wit...U...(Awww...Baby)"..."Rain...on...Me"..."Breakup...2...Makeup...(Remix)"..."Only...U"..."Don't...Let...Them"..."Still...on...It"..."Hey...Baby...(After...the...Club)"..."The...Way...That...I...Love...You"..."Good...Good"..."The...Woman...You...Love"..."Never...Should...Have"..."I...Got...It"...Featured...singles..."Always...on...Time"..."What's...Luv?"..."Mesmerize"..."Down...4...U"..."Southside"..."Wake...Up...Everybody"..."Wonderful"..."Pac's...Life"..."Put...a...Little...Umph...in...It"..."Body...on...Me"..."Just...Stand...Up!"..."Want...It,...Need...It"...Book...Douglas.4:27.3."You're.Gonna.Miss".Ashanti.Douglas.L.TChart..performance[edit]Ashanti...boasts...about...having...that...good...good...and...having...some...swagger...about...what...shes...got...and...telling...boys...to...believe...in...what...they...gotHutton,..A f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dieuxos-Ragnarok Index du Forum -> Dieuxos-Ragnarok -> les règles du Ragnarok Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation